By Andreas Weber
I think this is why we all LOVE inkish (…) key to our success is to ensure the passion for our industry continues through strong leadership and I know you share my views on this! 😀 — Mark Hinder via LinkedIn Febr. 29, 2020
WOW, what a great statement by Morten B. Reitoft focussing the current challenges of the printing industry: ”However it’s time to create a change. Good leaders can create a demand and the needed change — too many accept a decreasing market without challenging that a major part of the down curve comes from lower prices less than decreasing demand ! I challenge that!“
Admittedly, #drupa2020 as the leading global trade fair for the print industry, like all of us, faces maximum challenges. So do we have to pull our heads down? Or stay silent and hope that everything will be done by itself soon? Hardly likely! In this respect, Morten’s thoughts and commitment are important. important for survival!
Because: Valuable communication about print as the basis of success has never been as important to all of us as it is right now and in the near future. If we take stock, it becomes clear that the classic ways in which we design communication — predominantly through push activities, i.e. sender-driven – hardly have any effect. Especially since the content is technically tailored to the needs of the sender. What we need are relevant messages and content that are based on the real market situation and even more on the needs of the individual.
The INKISH concept for #drupa2020 therefore seems unbeatable to me: using the highest level of expertise of a powerful, international and interdisciplinary team, it builds a bridge between innovations, fresh ideas, constructive criticism, comments, reviews and specific needs. And with the help of real-time communication at the highest level!
The core questions are the following, which affect print shops around the world and their suppliers equally:
- Is your business model flexible enough to adapt to the winds of change?
- How can you benefit from state-of-the-art communication methodologies in a proper way?
The evaluation factors are characterized by three crucial keywords:
INKISH Team Meeting in Kopenhagen: Richard Askam, Andreas Weber, Henrik Klem Lassen, Patrick Weltz, Ulf Sunnberg, Tobias G. Nielsen, Chris Jordan, Pat McGrew, Ziga Kovac, Jan Majnik
What makes INKISH so special and valuable?
I am sure there is a common sense: crucial for success at #drupa2020 is the best global conversation you can get — in advance, during and after the trade show.
Therefore it’s possible become part of the unique INKISH Team Approach. And I am very proud of being part of it!
MY POV: Our #INGLORIOUSINKISHTEAM with an extraordinary expertise is able to cover #drupa2020 like never before: 55+ hrs. live broadcasting, showcasing 150+ exhibitors. The best: Anybody could subscribe to INKISH for free to use it and love it.
At least, I am also sure that our approach and USP could be your benefit. Some crucial information and key success factors:
- INKISH is based on two innovative platforms: INKISH.TV and INKISH.News, which combine all assets of an avant-garde communication world in the digital age
- quality leadership by INKISH through state-of-the-art conversation management (multilingual, multiperspectival, multimedial)
- broadest spectrum in interactive storytelling, driven by an international expert team, covering all the relevant drupa topics
- combining real-time video reporting with a massiv Social Media support; we have by fare the strongest impact on Social Media in the whole industry combined with the most profound experience
- 100k+ direct contacts to top level experts and executives in 160+ countries around the globe via LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, XING
- based on the results of drupa 2016 we expect during drupa 2020 more than 10m impressions preliminary via Twitter and LinkedIn
- we are able addressing and interacting with almost all drupa visitors, exhibitors and mediators in real-time.
- Last but not least: sustainability at its best! INKISH.News provides a dynamic online platform for collaborative publishing which will be joined with INKISH.TV delivering the best-in-class drupa archive.
Do you want to experience more?
Get in touch with Henrik Klem Lassen, INKISH’s smart Business Development Manager
Cool samples via LinkedIn