This Blog post hits the point. It was created by Şükran Ceren Salalı. who just arrived from Istanbul early in June 2014. Şükran experienced Mainz as a Capital of value’s communication, based on the spirit of Johannes Gutenberg. So Şükran became on-the-fly a motivated and engaged Value Communication Fellow.
“Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.“
Value Communication AG, as a company that is located in an over 2000-year-old city with a rich cultural history and art, has a philosophy as “you cannot know what you do not know”. In other words, our brains are not tools or containers, but these are interfaces to a smart life. Therefore, Value Communication provides you to rent a brain so as to train your brain! Let us to accompany you on the way of knowing what you do not know (yet).
Our Principles based on our Value’s philosophy:
- Value Communication strategizes a disruptive approach in order to kill ongoing analogue thinking in the daily life.
- The performance promise of Value Communication is connecting innovation to profit.
- Value Communication supports the interaction based on the unification of Social & Human-to-Human.
- Value Communication guides companies on track of increasing their customer benefits with advice, knowledge and connectivity.
- The effectiveness of communication and the efficiency of communication processes are developed with innovative tools and methods by Value Communication such as Value Academy and ValueCheck.
- Relatedness is important! Therefore, Value Communication aims to extend its connections both nationally and internationally, and guides others to do it as well.
- Our approach is enlightened by rich art and culture of the environment we live in which is connected with innovation and communication.
Like it is in the city of Mainz/Germany, we do not let bygones be bygones, however; we let the old and the new to merge and complementing each other.